ROC CITY MUSTANGZ was created and established in March 2011 by
brothers Chris and Wayne Washington. The vision of our club is to meet and establish relationships with other Mustang enthusiasts in the greater Rochester and Western NY areas. Using that as a lightning rod, this family oriented social club would include loved ones and friends to enjoy in wholesome fun events, and events that allow the Club and its extended family to give back its talents to the community at large.
We are looking for fun, friendly, and upstanding adults that own a Mustang, and that share the passion for the Mustang, to make the Club's vision a reality. We will have monthly (voluntary) meetings, and scheduled riding events, cruises, charity events, picnics, and more.
As much as this Pony Car is the icon for combined muscle and sports car, the purpose of ROC CITY MUSTANGZ is to work off the common passion for this car, into a family oriented social organization. It's all about good clean fun. The Mustang is simply the vehicle to get there.
RULES AND INFORMATION
Roc City Mustangz is ran by a structure of rules and standards set forth by our founding officers/members. To ensure that Roc City Mustangz maintains the status of an elite car club, rules and standards have been established to facilitate and maintain the reputation upon which this club was founded. As a member of Roc City Mustangz you will uphold yourself as well as your car to the highest level of standards and the utmost dedication to our club
The President manages matters that can't be resolved by the club. He will in no way be superior but will be the resolving factor on club matters, should the circumstances arise, the President has the authority to make quick decisions in emergency situations. All aspects concerning the club are led and overseen by the President.
VICE PRESIDENT :
The Vice President is second in command and will lead all activities when the President is unavailable.
RULES OF ROC CITY MUSTANGZ
The name of this organization is Roc City Mustangz and is hereinafter referred to as "club". The Annual Membership fee is $25.
1. Members must always show respect for all fellow club members.
2. All club members are expected to act in a mature, adult like manner when representing the club or wearing club apparel, (i.e. while at a club event, car shows, cruise nights, etc) ( CLUB T-SHIRTS ARE NAVY BLUE)
3. All club members are encouraged to be in good attendance at club meetings and club functions. Be active and frequent the website to keep themselves updated on what is going on within the club.
4. There will be no competition between club members. (no one is above another)
5. All club members are encouraged to help or assist other fellow club members whenever possible.
6. All club members are encouraged (not required) to enthusiastically participate in club functions/shows.
7. If at any point during club meetings and/or functions related to the club, a member?s actions or activities would bring down the club's moral and/or reputation, the club member may be asked to excuse themselves from an event or from the club as a suspension for subject matter that was uncalled for. This is a safety issue and also helps assure the enjoyment of the other participants.
8. Serious arguments between club members are unacceptable when in public places and while wearing or displaying club apparel.
9. Roc City Mustangz encourages responsible drinking at all times when at a club meetings, events, and functions.
10. All club members agree to abide to all rules and regulations of Roc City Mustangz.
11. Roc City Mustangz does not discriminate based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
12. Any concerns or complaints regarding the club or its members are encouraged to be addressed to the club President immediately.
13. At anytime, the President, at his discretion may refuse a person to become a member of the club or remove a member for the safety and positive reputation of Roc City Mustangz.
14. Last but not least, ALL CLUB MEMBERS ARE OBLIGATED, REQUIRED, REQUESTED, ENCOURAGED, and EXPECTED TO HAVE FUN, LAUGH A LOT AND MEET GREAT NEW FRIENDS!